Sunday, November 29, 2015

VILLA • Join The Movement

The other day I was introduced to a new sneaker website. I'm not a huge fan of ordering things off line. The last pair of shoes I ordered were a pair of pumas, they were a gift but I was satisfied with my purchase. My 18th birthday is coming up and my plan was originally was to take a visit to the Flight club in NY. Everyday I would check their website to see what they had to offer, (http://www.flightclub.com/). The thing about flight club that I didn't like was that they were so expensive. You needed to have serious money to get some of their shoes. It wasn't even like you was getting an exclusive pair of sneakers. They just offered older releases that weren't in stores anymore.

What I liked about Villa (https://www.ruvilla.com/) was that I was paying the same amount as if I got the sneakers the weekend they were released. For example, The Sweater 7s I showed you last week, I paid $140, I wear a 5.5 in boys that's why they're so cheap, for them in stores. I got them the Sunday after they released but regardless I got them. Now if I wanted to order them from flight club, I would be giving up an extra $40, not including shipping and handling. Also both stores have more to offer than just Jordan which is a bonus for people who don't like them. 

When it comes to locations Villa has more to offer. Flight club has a location in New York and California. Villa has locations in New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois and Texas. I personally want to visit both but I think I'm going to try Villa first. Check out the links let me know what you think, also if you've ever visited either store I want to hear about your experience.

You're Welcome. G

No comments:

Post a Comment