Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Copped a new pair of kicks

Not the greatest photo but it'll do. This past weekend I got the "Sweater 7s" or "Nothing But Net". The idea came from Micheal Jordans sweater he had on during a commercial he shot with Larry Bird. https://youtu.be/1shK-j_u6LI 

There have been mixed feelings about these ones. The reason I got these was for the simple fact that I love the pattern. The colors fit together so well with each other as well as the structure of the 7s. But my favorite thing is the fact that its not just one solid color so it limits my chances of wearing them as often. Keeping them nice and white.

If you didn't get these this weekend and you want something new then I would recommend these. You could go with a shirt/sweater that fits the pattern or and all black on and have the color pop with your kicks. It's up to you though.

You're Welcome. G

1 comment: