Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wheat 1s

                                                     

During the break I got another pair of sneakers. I had seen these MONTHS ago and I knew I needed them. The Wheat 1s are covered with suede from to bottom and have a gum sole. These are my most ¨unique¨ sneakers in my collection. All of my sneakers are ones that a lot of other people have or wanted. When it came to the wheat I wanted them because I needed them. Like I feel like everyone has a pair of shoes that they cant wear all the time because they don't go with a lot of stuff. That's how I'd describe these. I have worn them twice since i got them with really simple things.Mostly all black. The only thing I don't really like about the suede is that i cant wear them when it rains. I don't want them to get ruined too bad. In the picture you cant really see it but they look like Timberland boot sneakers. Its weird. But honestly I wouldn't recommend these for everyone. If you have a very unique style or you're looking to expand your taste these are for you.
You're welcome. G.

8 comments:

  1. Cusssse me, they're hightop air forces. And eh, you should've saved your money imo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the best stuff to wear them with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like Timberland boot sneakers! I feel really in different about them I wouldn't buy them cause I dont love them, but they do look like a pretty cool pair of sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE ARENT WHEAT, THEY'RE BROWN

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color choice. they look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they have gum on the soles? why did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. they have gum on the soles? why did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete